RingTimer is a app created for martial artists and trainers.
With this app you can keep track of sparring, match times and rest times.
You can also use it as a timer to count up and down times, and also for keeping tack of laps.
This is how it is used:
- Make sure you have Rounds selected in settings(default)
- First you enter in length of the round and rest times.
- Also enter the number of rounds you would like
- Then tap start and it will ring a bell and vibrate
- It will then count down and keep track of the match time and rests
- Make sure you have Timer selected in settings
- Enter a time to count down from in the box
- Tap start and it will start counting down
- To count up selected Count up? in settings
- Then tap start and it will just keep counting
- Make sure you have Laps selected in settings
- Hit start and it will start counting up
- Tap lap and it will save it to the list
- Sound: Toggles sound on and off
- Vibration: Toggles vibration on and off
- Selection: Choose what function to run
- Cound Up/Down?: Direction of the counting
- Screen Off?: Turn of the screen
This allows you to run RingTimer while saving the battery
It will vibrate and ring and keep track all without the screen
RingTimer is currently only available for Windows Mobile 6 phones.
To install you must Drag the install file to your device and install it from within your device.
You can not install it straight from Windows.
blog comments powered by